The GCCTI will provide a range of resources to support you with your research.
- Ideas, concepts and grants
- Australian Grants applications
- Information on trial design
- Sample size calculators
Cooperative trials groups who lead or partner on a GCCTI grant can expect the following input and support through the GCCTI:
- opportunity to test concepts and feasibility through the annual GCCTI workshop
- guidance on assessment of trial feasibility (through project team and/or Scientific Steering Group input)
- identification and approach to potential partners from other cooperative trials groups
- support for background literature reviews or other evidence synthesis to inform concept development and/or methodology
- support to establish a grant development team involving the lead and partner cooperative trials groups
- facilitation of grant development team discussions (face-to-face or via teleconference) and email communication
- biostatistical support
- writing and editorial support for grant development.