The March 2023 workshop focused on strengthening grant applications for submission in 2023 and beyond. This workshop included:
- presentations on current grant opportunities, including what’s new and helpful for grant-writers
- peer input and review on grants for submission in 2023 and beyond.
- Overview of GCCTI and achievements to date (Martin Stockler)
- Grants update: what’s new and helpful for grant-writers
- MRFF – Cancer Clinical Trials Grants Opportunities (Ruth Griffiths)
- NHMRC – Clinical Trials and Cohort Studies (Wee-Ming Boon)
- Cancer Australia – Priority-driven Collaborative Cancer Research Scheme (Jacqui Real)
- Grant review and peer input
- GeneScreen 5-FU – DPYD pharmacogenomics for fluoropyrimidine dosing (Steve Ackland)
- Stereotactic ablative radiotherapy therapy for oligometastatic disease following initial systemic therapy: A randomised adaptive seamless phase 2/3 study (Eric Hau)
- Intraperitoneal anti-VEGF for recurrent, malignant ascites (Katrin Sjoquist)
- Randomised trial of denosumab with immune checkpoint inhibitors (Angelina Tjokrowidjaja)
- A randomised controlled trial investigating Ventilation Imaging to reduce Toxicity for Lung cancer radiation therapy patients (VITaL) (Paul Keall)
- Stereotactic radiation for brain metastasis (Yu Yang Soon)
The workshop report includes a summary of presentations and discussion from the day, including the workshop evaluation. It can be accessed from the link below.