The October 2020 workshop focused on:
- innovative ideas and new concepts for grant applications
- the sharing of existing studies and ideas between CTGs relevant to GCCTI
- supporting the prioritisation of concepts for grant applications in 2021.
- Overview of GCCTI and achievements to date (Martin Stockler)
- Session 2: Systemic therapy and radiotherapy across multiple tumour types
- Combining radiotherapy and drugs for brain metastases (Mark Pinkham)
- Session 4: Ideas for new areas, molecular targets, and/or drugs for development including progress on current projects
- Quizartinib/FLT3 TKI to reduce myelotoxicity of chemotherapy (Carolyn Grove and Wally Langdon)
The workshop report includes a summary of presentations from the day, including the workshop evaluation.