The May 2022 workshop focused on strengthening grant applications for submission in 2022 and beyond. This workshop included:
- presentations on current grant opportunities, including what’s new and helpful for grant-writers
- peer input and review on grants for submission in 2022 and beyond
- information on alternative funding strategies and sources.
- Overview of GCCTI and achievements to date (Martin Stockler)
- Grants update: what’s new and helpful for grant-writers
- MRFF – Cancer Clinical Trials Grants Opportunities (Ruth Webster)
- NHMRC – Clinical Trials and Cohort Studies (Wee-Ming Boon)
- Cancer Australia – Priority-driven Collaborative Cancer Research Scheme(Gayle Jones)
- Grant review and peer input for 2022 submissions
- Intraperitoneal anti-VEGF for recurrent, malignant ascites (Katherine Francis)
- Concept review and peer input for future submissions
- Alternative funding strategies and sources (John Simes)
The workshop report includes a summary of presentations and discussion from the day, including the workshop evaluation. It can be accessed from the link below.