The March 2019 workshop focused on:
- preparing for grant submissions in the upcoming 2019 rounds and,
- providing an opportunity for participants to present their developing ideas to gain feedback and advice from mock grant review panels comprised of peers.
Workshop reports and speakers’ presentations are available for download from the links below.
The presentation slides have been provided to help support attendees to supplement their notes from the workshop.
- The Priority-driven Collaborative Cancer Research Scheme – 2019 Funding Round (Dr Gayle Jones)
- Unpacking the Grant Review Process (Dr Nik Zeps)
- Grant Budgets and Timelines (Kate Wilson)